Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Happiness: 101 Inspirational Stories about Finding Your Purpose, Passion, and Joy Giveaway


Do you love Chicken Soup for the Soul books?  Well, I do!!  So, I am so excited that I get to give away 3 free copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Happiness: 101 Inspirational Stories about Finding Your Purpose, Passion, and Joy.

You will love this book.  Of course, you might want it to give it to someone in need of some cheering up, or just as a birthday present for someone.  Doesn't matter, as long as you win, right?

Well, it is super easy to enter.  Just use the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win.  You even have 2 ways to enter daily, by voting for me on Picket Fence, and tweeting about the giveaway.


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Image Credit:  Amazon

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment: