Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Happiness Review


One of my goals this year is to be happier.  I've been going through such a funk the past few months.  I feel myself slipping further into depression.  After years of illness and no job, I can feel myself getting more depressed.  I've struggled with depression in the past but always been able to push through it.

Anyway, as you probably know, I love Chicken Soup for the Soul books.  They are always full of such wonderful, inspirational stories and devotions.  They always fill me with hope and joy.

Well, the latest book that I received, Chicken Soup for the Soul Find Your Happiness: 101 Inspirational Stories about Finding Your Purpose, Passion, and Joy, has not disappointed me.  For those of you looking for happiness and joy, then this book is for you.

Here is the description from Amazon: 
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Happiness will encourage readers to pursue their dreams, find their passion and seek joy in their life with its 101 personal and inspiring stories. This book continues Chicken Soup for the Soul’s focus on inspiration and hope, reminding us that we all can find our own happiness.
I usually pass on these books but I think I will be holding on to this one for a bit.  I need the lift in spirit that this book gives me.  However, 3 lucky people will get the chance to win this book.  I will have the giveaway up later today.  I hope it brings you as much happiness as it does me.


Image Credit:  Amazon

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment