If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.
So, have you started a list of things you are thankful for? Enter what you are thankful for on my Facebook page in the comments section. I want to see how many people can do this all month long.
I just realized that yesterday's post didn't post. So, I guess you get 2 days of thankfulness.
While this may not seem like much, many would beg to differ. I am thankful that I have food to put on the table. It may not always be something that my family loves, and we may not always be able to get what we want at the store but we do have food. Believe me I do have to stretch my grocery budget. In fact, the past couple of months I have only spent $150 (since about the middle of September) that includes household products, and pet food. I am not an extreme couponer either. Thankfully, we had a pretty good pantry to get us through these lean times. God provides.
No comments:
Post a Comment