Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful For: Day 13

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


So, have you started a list of things you are thankful for?  Enter what you are thankful for on my Facebook page in the comments section.  I want to see how many people can do this all month long.


I am so thankful for my grandparents.  Even though, they are no longer with us, they made a huge impression on my life.  We moved around so much when I was younger that I had no real place that I could call home.  My grandparents home was the place I always called home.  I always knew that they loved me unconditionally, which I can't really say for others.  They gave me the true feeling of what being a Christian meant.  I miss them dearly but I am so thankful for everything they did for me.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment