Friday, December 2, 2011

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Tough Times Giveaway

I hope you got a chance to read my review of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Tough Times 101 Daily Devotions to Inspire and Support You in Times of Need by Susan M. Heim and Karen C. Talcott, Foreword by Mary Beth Chapman.

I loved this book.  It came at the perfect time for me because I have been having such a difficult time lately.  This book has helped me so much.  I wish I could give everyone a copy of this book but, unfortunately, I can't.  I can give away 3 free copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Tough Times 101 Daily Devotions to Inspire and Support You in Times of Need by Susan M. Heim and Karen C. Talcott, Foreword by Mary Beth Chapman.

Just follow the directions on the Rafflecopter form below.  It is so easy.  You might end up with the perfect Christmas present for yourself or someone you love.

Of course, if you can't wait, you can head on over to Amazon to purchase a copy.





Image Credit:  Amazon

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment: