Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The UGLEE Pen Giveaway

Sponsored by Tomoson.com
Ok, so you know from my previous post that I have a new favorite pen - the UGLEE pen.  I know you will love it, too.  If you would like to win a pack of these great pens, enter my giveaway.

UGLEE pens is letting me give away a free pack of their pens.  These will make the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone and everyone.

It is so easy to enter.  Just follow the directions on the Rafflecopter form.  Good luck everyone.





This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

49 comments:

  1. The Ugleepen is designed for all types of hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There write very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy grip and shape...love a smooth flowing pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned that UGLee pens only weighs 11 grams!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love pens so much especially big fat ones......Lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comfortable to hold, no writer's cramps

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was designed created and used by a physician.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The world's most comfortable
    ergonomic penThe Ultimate Grip Pen by Dr. James Lee is a revolutionary ergonomic pen that is designed, created and used by a real physician. This Dr. inspired grip pen is redefining the way people view ergonomic pens. Try the UGLee Pen, you will love it. Stephanie Mago-Eagle
    SAnneEagle71@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helps kids use & train the correct muscles for writing. Neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pen is ergonomic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am always looking for a great pen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is is the coolest but funniest looking thing EVER!!!!!! And my step-son would LOVE it in his stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want these pens. The fact that they are ergonomic is wonderful for a person with arthritis in the fingers, as I have. Why didn't I think of this?

    ReplyDelete
  14. It takes years to build up the correct muscles to write efficiently.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's made to grip your hand instead of the other way around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are good at teaching kids to hold their pens right.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned I absolutely have got to have this pen. Thanks for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Ugleepen is designed for all types of hands!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's perfectly engineered to follow the anatomy of the hand!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The UGLee pen was actually designed by using xrays of the hand. That is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had know idea the way we write can cause so much problems.

    ReplyDelete
  22. that they are so cool and they are good to use

    ReplyDelete
  23. The UGLee Pen weighs less than 11 grams! WOW!


    mhcommet (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I learned that it takes years to build up the correct muscles to learn to write and that kids are at risk for repetitive stress injury! Yay! I learned my "Something new every day"! Thanks for the giveaway.
    -Dawn aka dawnmomoffour
    thedoyle6@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's the world's most ergonomic pen and it is uglee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It only weighs 11 grams and helps prevent carpal tunnel syndrome!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was designed created and used by a physician!
    cubbiecutie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. UGLee Pen was designed by a doctor and is ergonomically correct!

    ReplyDelete
  29. It was made for all kinds of hands!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Designed by a doctor

    Christine Bevan

    ReplyDelete
  31. light weight, comfortable grip, easy on my knarly hands! sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's good for all hand sizes, large or small

    ReplyDelete
  33. It's an ergonomic pen designed by a doctor. It is light weight and helps to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I can't believe it the world's most comfortable ergonomic pen until I have a chance to try it :)
    Thank you so much!!!

    (Fiona N - iceyogurt@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  35. The UGLee pen weighs 11 grams!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. It is ergonomic and created buy a doctor

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pen is designed my a physician and ergonomic. It weighs less than 11 grams. Thanks for fabulous giveaway and opportunity.

    Calshondra Williams
    qualitycare1987@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I absolutely love pens, and have so many it's not funny. I love to write and do not have one of these pens. Please pick me, so I can try this one out and fall in love with it also.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hope VanBuren ChamberlainDecember 9, 2011 at 10:20 PM

    I have never heard of these...and they are ergonomic...huge plus for wanting one

    ReplyDelete
  40. "You don't have to grip this material, it grips you."

    I think I could write for days with one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I learned that the grip accually "grips" ur hand!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Uglee's are just right for my left hand!!! lol
    WEIGHT
    The UGLee Pen only weights 11 grams. That is less than 1/2 ounce! Less mass, means less inertia, more comfort

    ReplyDelete
  43. Debra Hinson SauvageauDecember 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM

    I learned that if you buy your children an UGLee Pen it will help prevent future hand problems!
    wmmeatlady@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Designed, created and used by a real physician Dr.James Lee

    ReplyDelete
  45. Its designed by a Doctor and it weighs 11 grams...Pretty cool pen.

    ReplyDelete
  46. It is made by a Doctor and great comfort n grip !!!

    ReplyDelete