Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
My Favorite Pen - UGLEE Pen
I have a new favorite pen, the UGLEE pen. I absolutely love it. I love the way it writes, and the way it feels. I wasn't sure that I was going to like this pen, but it is wonderful. They call it the UGLEE pen, and it isn't very pretty but you will love it.
I've always loved gel pens. So, I figured this one would write smoothly. It didn't disappoint. It writes smoother than just about any pen I've ever used. While I haven't really purposefully checked to see if it smudges, I haven't noticed any smudging. It didn't look wet when I used it. I know I didn't end up with ink on my hands like what has happened with other pens.
I didn't spend long periods of time using the pen. However, my hand cramps pretty easily when writing. My hand did not cramp while using this pen. It is super comfy to use. It has this great ergonomic design. It has this great cushy feel around the barrel.
This pen is also suppose to be great for kids that are learning to write, and for those with carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis.
The UGLEE pen would make a great stocking stuffer. I know I would love to have them in my stocking. If you are lucky enough, you might even win some pens. Check for my post later today for the UGLEE pen giveaway.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Image Credit: UGLEE
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the UGLee pen too! They are so soft and squishy and great for my cramped hands. My baby loves to chew on them too LOL!
ReplyDelete