Friday, June 21, 2013

Time to Get Stuff Done with Blogathon

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


Biannual Blogathon Bash

I've really need to sit down and get some stuff done on my blog, and to learn more about different aspects of blogging.  I know I've been blogging for awhile but I still feel like I don't know much.  There is so much more to blogging than just writing posts here and there.  Well, at least there is if you want people to read your blog and to possibly be able to make some money from blogging.

I've putting off loads of things because of trying to keep posts up about deals, and because I get so busy with stuff around the house.  So, I am very glad that I found out about the Blogathon.  The Blogathon is where a group of bloggers have gotten together to encourage each other to work on our blogs for at least 24 hours over the weekend, starting today.  It doesn't have to be 24 continuous hours.  It will give us a chance to get caught up on stuff we have been putting off.  Some of it might be writing posts, but some of it is also learning how to make a blog button, writing a pitch letter, trying to get item to review, cleaning up our blog, learning about social media, etc.  It can be anything to do with blogging.

Obviously, I signed up.  I'm even taking a mini vacation at my mom's house.  She lives on a lake, and I won't have any distractions while I'm  here.  I'm here by myself, and hopefully, can concentrate fully on working on my blog.  There are so many things that I want to get done.  Wish me luck.

Image Credit: Blogathon

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment:

  1. How fun I wish I was somewhere by myself. Anyway good luck on your list. I also have one with a linky so I can stay in touch with everyone so if you have time stop by http://nestl-pure-life-purified-water.linqiad.com/click/YHVXaGW4dnJk

    ReplyDelete