Saturday, June 22, 2013

Scotties Care Package-Giveaway

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


Scotties Care Package

I have teamed up with Bay Area Mommy and a group of awesome bloggers to bring you this Scotties Care Package Giveaway!

One lucky reader will receive the Scotties Care Package which includes a 1-month supply of facial tissues and a $25 Target Gift Card! Giveaway ends July 2, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. Must be at least 18 years old to be eligible. Open to US only. Void where prohibited. To enter, use the GiveawayTools widget below. Good luck!


Disclaimer: This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. For questions regarding this giveaway, please contact Bay Area Mommy.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

2 comments:

  1. I have used Scotties tissues before and they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't tried these before.


    Thanks for the chance to win!
    wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete