Thursday, February 14, 2013

Missing: Please Help Find James Ewen

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


Okay, guys this one is going to much different from what I usually post.  I have a friend who passed this information to me.  She is a friend of James Ewen.  I've seen her posts about him for the last week.  He still hasn't been found.  So, I thought I would do a post about him to help spread the word.

Please take a moment to check out the flyer above.  Even if you aren't in the Indiana area (like me), please Like or Share this post.  You can even Pin this to Pinterest or Stumble on Stumble Upon.

Here is what the flyer says, in case, you can't read it very well:

James Ewen
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes
5'8"
200 lbs
2 inch scar on forehead above right eye
tattoo of invisible man on upper left arm
appendectomy scar on torso
wedding ring is silver, and the inside is inscribed with  32" 45' 1 " N 97" 4' 7" W

James Ewen was last seen the morning of February 5th, 2013, in Lawrence (Indianapolis, IN).  He was last seen wearing jeans, possibly a black or blue ribbed knit sweater with a 1/4 zipped collar and brown Timberland boots.  He was on his way to "Labor Ready".  His car was found the next day, parked in his own subdivision with his cell phone still in the car.  The police have yet to look at surveillance footage from Labor Ready to know whether or not he made it to his destination.  There is no reason to believe he would leave on his own.

This picture was taken last May, and his hair is shorter now, but the glasses are the same.  If you know or have seen anything that might help in the discovery of James, please contact Indianapolis police:
***(317) 327-3811 or 911 ***

Let's try to do everything we can to find James Ewen, and bring him home to his wife and daughter.  I know this can't be much of a Valentine's Day for them.  From what I understand, they haven't been in the Indianapolis area very long.  This makes it much more difficult for his wife because she doesn't have very many friends in the area, and no family in the area.

Just take a moment to help out.  I know that I would want all of the help I could get if my husband or child went missing.  I'm sure you would, too.

Here is a link to the Facebook Page called Find James Ewen.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

7 comments: