I remember when I was younger how my friends and I loved to take a look at the latest from Ripley's Believe It or Not. Then when I had kids, they loved to look at all of the stange and weird things from Ripley's. You never knew what you were going to find. The new book doesn't disappoint. It is filled with all kinds of crazy facts, stories, lists and interviews. And, of course, it has loads of great pictures to take a look at.
Well, Ribpley's has made their books even better. Now, when you get the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Download the Weird, you will also be able to check out hidden additional information with the all new Ripley's Believe It or Not app. You can get it from iTunes. It is completely free. The kids will love to impress others with all kinds of strange facts that aren't found in the book, just on the app.
This could be the perfect gift for Christmas. I mean really, who doesn't like to take a look at the book. I know my son would still love to glance through the book, and so would my husband. Of course, they have always loved pointing out the strange, and telling people all kinds of obscure facts.
Did you know that Ripley's has several attractions that you can go to? I didn;t know. Check out the Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! web page. There are so many cool things on this site - Ripley attractions, publishing, entertainment, and of course Believe It or Not.
You can even check out the video below for even more info.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Ripley's Believe It or Not! for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment