Thursday, March 1, 2012

Save on Oreos

I almost forgot to post this one.  You need to head on over to Nabisco on Facebook, and Like them.  When you do, you can get a coupon for $1 off of a package of Oreos and a gallon of milk.  I know it doesn't seem like a lot but considering I can't seem to walk out of the store with at least one gallon of milk.  I basically look at it as a coupon for $1 off of Oreos. ☺

You will need to hurry over to get your coupon.  You can only print it today.  You can even have the coupon mailed to you by clicking on Help at the bottom of the Print Coupon page.


Image Credit:  Nabisco

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that it's actually still available, too, at 10:15pm! Last month it was gone by this time of night. I popped over here from the Alexa Group on The Grand Event page! :)

    ReplyDelete