Thursday, March 1, 2012

Possible Cheap Visine at Walgreens

I don't know about you but my allergies have been driving me crazy.  I feel like I am going to claw my eyes out.  When that happens, I go through Benedryl (generic versions) and Visine.

Well, I found an unadvertised special at Walgreens on Visine.  They have Visine on sale for 2 for $7.  You can get an even better deal with coupons and a possible Register Reward.  I'm not sure if the Register Reward is good on all types of Visine or not.  Here is how it works:

Buy 2 bottles of Visine for $7
- 2 - $2 coupons off (1/8 Smart Source & some boxes have coupons)
= $3 for both
- $2 Register Reward (printed out for me and others, hopefully, it will for you, too)
= $1 for both or $.50 each

This is a great deal.  I'm sure it won't last long.  So, hurry if you need some.

Image Credit:  Visine

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment