Thursday, March 1, 2012

Disneyland or Disney World


Ok, my son has decided to try to do a Disney internship.  He has filled out his application, and done an interview online.  On Tuesday, he has a phone interview.  He needs to decide by then where he wants to go.

I think, he would really like to go to Disneyland in California because he has never been there.  I'm sure he will like it there but it is so far away.  Also, I think it will be much more expensive there.  There aren't as many positions available in California but if he does get one he will have a better chance of becoming a campus ambassador.  Not many college students from Louisiana do the Disneyland internship.

With Disney World, I think he will be able to save more money.  He knows the area.  He and his girlfriend seem to be making it a yearly trip to go to Disney World.  He has a better chance of getting an internship at Disney World but a smaller chance of becoming a campus ambassador.

My husband and I will be more likely to visit him in Florida.  No matter what, it will mean big changes.  It will also mean that it will be the first Christmas that we will spend apart.  If he gets an internship, he will have to work through the Christmas holidays.

What are your thoughts?  If it was your child, which place would you want them to choose.

By the way, you can get a free Disney Park Vacation DVD to help you decide where to go.

Image Credit:  Disney

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment