Thursday, February 16, 2012

Free Crochet & Knit Patterns

Sometimes I just have the urge to create something.  I go through periods of time where I crochet for days on end, and then I slack off again.  However, when I do get the urge, I am always looking for something new to make.

So, I love this one.  You can get loads of free crochet and knit patterns from Michael's.

Image Credit:  Michael's

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks I'm going to look the site over.
    Sometimes I get the itch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great place for free patterns us Ravelry.com....its free to sign up too!! I have been knitting a lot lately & often go here for free patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Ravelry.com for free patterns also!! Its a great site with TONS of free patterns for both knitting & crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great place for free patterns us Ravelry.com....its free to sign up too!! I have been knitting a lot lately & often go here for free patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete