I have to tell you I am so excited about this one. I got a free t-shirt from Drama Patrol. I know you are going, "ok, so what?" I will tell you "So what". With this company, you get to design your own t-shirt. You can choose from one of their designs, or upload your own design. You can choose the color of the shirt. There are so many options to choose from.
I got one of their stock designs that I put on a a blue shirt. It is hysterical. This one (pictured above) is for my son for Christmas. Shh, don't let him know. It fits him to a tee. He loves to have his own space to himself while he watches Netflix or plays his Xbox. You know how it is when you have a teenager or young adult in the family.
I got the shirt about 3 days after ordering. Talk about quick service. You might spend more time trying to figure out what to order. I loved the colors on the shirt. The shirt is great. It does NOT have that stiff feeling that some t-shirts have. The design is smooth and not cracked or crinkly.
If you order a custom design, there are no set up fees or minimum order. This is great for sports teams and clubs. It is great for anyone and everyone.
You know what else, they do loads of other items. You can get your design put on almost any type of clothing you can think of from baby items to sweatshirts to aprons and everything in between. Not only that, but you can get coffee mugs, buttons, bumpers, jar openers, basketball goals, almost anything you can think of. They even have Christmas ornaments and stockings.
The best things I love about Drama Patrol is that they donate a $1 to St. Jude's for each custom t-shirt ordered. You know I love companies that give back!!
So, now you are thinking, "This is going to cost me a fortune." Nothing could be farther from the truth. A custom t-shirt only costs $13.99. I think this is a great deal. Most of the time, these are much more expensive. You usually have to pay a set up fee and additional for each color added. You don't have to do this here.
I've got something special for my readers, too. Drama Patrol is giving one of my readers a $60 gift card. If you win, you can use this on anything on their site. Can you say Christmas presents? This giveaway is going to part of the "In Honor of the Tatas Giveaway Hop" that starts on October 21st, and goes through October 24th.
You can get a head start on the giveaway by liking Drama Patrol's Facebook page, and Follow them on Twitter. What do you think you will order? Check out Drama Patrol's website there are so many things to choose from.
Image Credit: Drama Patrol & Me
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips


Sounds like a great company and I always love it when they give back to a worth while organization.
ReplyDelete