I just won a Budweiser cap on the Budweiser Take the Pledge Instant Win Game. You can enter the Budweiser Take the Pledge Instant Win Game on Facebook, too. All you need to do to win is pledge - "I will always make a designated driver part of the great times, either by using one or being one." However, you are not eligible to enter if you live in California, and of course, you must be 21 or older to enter.
3,500 people will win a Budweiser hat valued at $5.95, like me. This game started on September 2 and ends September 30. Which means there will be about 121 winners per day.
I think I will be giving mine away as a Christmas present.
Image Credit: Budweiser
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips

thank you soooo coool
ReplyDelete