I have a new addiction, Superpoints. I joined a couple of weeks ago. It's great. You can get points by just clicking the Super Lucky Button. You can also get point from watching videos, filling out surveys, and completing other offers. You will also get emails with points, and earn points when people join under you. The points you win/get can be used for Amazon.com, Paypal or Apple iPads, iPods, etc.
I'm almost at the point where I can get my first $10 payout. All I've done is click the Super Lucky Button and gotten emails with points. I can't wait to get other people signed up. When I do (or you do), I (you) will win when they win. Eventually, I (you) won't even need to do anything else to make money.
You can get a $5 Amazon card for 500 points. This does not take long to start getting rewards. This could be the way you pay for Christmas or at least part of it. It really is free money.
Please join with one of my invite codes below. In fact, the first code will start you off with an extra 25 points. This is a win/win situation for everyone. The sooner you join the sooner you can start getting free money or other rewards. Besides, I am sure you want to start getting loads of people to join under you.
Each code can only be used by one person. If one has been used go down the list, until you can join. If they are all used email me at kg1117 at bellsouth dot net.
Invite 1
Invite 2
Invite 3
Invite 4
Invite 5
Invite 6
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.
Labels
Arts and Craft
Automotive
Baby Samples
Birthday Goodies
Blog Hops
Blogger Events
Book and Magazine Freebies
Book Tours
Charities
Christmas
Clothing
Cool Tips
Coupon Matchups
Coupons
Disney Movie Rewards
Entertainment
Food Sample
For Kids
For Parents
For Students
For Teachers
Free eBooks
Freebie
Giveaways
Great Deals
Guest Posts
Halloween
Health and Beauty Sample
Holiday Gift Guide
Home and Garden
Household Samples
Kelli's Ramblings and Prayers
Local Happenings
Magazine Deals
Make Money
Military
Miscellaneous
Office and Stationery Samples
Pampers Points
Pet Samples
Quote of the Day
Rebates
Recipes
Religious
Restaurants
Retail
Review
Surveys
Sweepstakes
Thrifty Tips

No comments:
Post a Comment