Friday, September 30, 2011

Chaotic Times

Things have been so chaotic for me lately.  I don't feel like I've done a whole lot and  then I also feel like I haven't stopped in days.  Don't you hate it when you have been going and going, and still feel like nothing is accomplished.


Anyway, I decided to take most of the day off today.  I worked on my coupons for a little bit, went to Walgreens, had lunch (on the go) with my mom, did laundry, and cleaned up a little around the house.  Ok, I didn't really take the day off.  I just didn't work on my blog much today.

I feel like I am so behind and have so much to do on here, but I had to step away for a few hours.  I was beginning to feel like I was attached to the computer.  Also, I wondered if it would have any affect on my pain levels.

My pain the last few weeks/months has been almost unbearable.  I don't know what to do about it anymore.  I have to find another doctor because the last one I went to doesn't want to see me anymore because the epidural didn't work on the pain.  He is a pain management doctor, and all he wants to do is epidurals.  Please that tells me all he wants is money.

Oh well, enough of that.  I am waiting for the winner of the Prefense Giveaway to email me back.  Once she does, I will announce the winner.  I have several reviews and giveaways in the coming weeks.  I have gotten some great items to review.  I'm sure you will love them.

Make sure you check back often.  So, that you can enter all of the giveaways.  Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see on here.

I will try to stay up to date with all of the latest coupons, freebies, and deals out there.  Also, the sidebars have links to coupons and freebies.  Check these often for some great deals.

If you get the chance, I would love some comments.  This site is for you.  The only way I can make it better is to know what you want more of.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment