Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Prefense Review & Giveaway

Sponsored by Tomoson.com
I am so excited about this product, Prefense Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer.  I was given the opportunity to review this great product.  I even get to give one away to one of my readers.

I have a love/hate relationship with hand sanitizers.  I love the protection from germs but hate that they dry my hands.  They all seem to have that alcohol smell, even if they have a scent added to them.

Now, I have a love/love relationship.  Well, at least with Prefense Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer.  I love that it is alcohol free.  It is water based, and actually moisturizes your skin.  It contains a Silica Complex with soothing organic botanicals that prevent drying, redness, and chapping.  It is safe for everyone in the family.  You don't have to worry about your child putting his/her hands or fingers in their mouth after applying Prefense.  It is non-toxic.

Another big difference is that one application lasts all day long or for up to 10 hand washings.  It has a patented formula that adheres to skin forming a proactive antibacterial barrier, wet or dry.  Now, I'm not a doctor, and I don't have one of those special lights to see germs but I do know that we haven't passed the cold virus to each other in our house.

My daughter had a summer cold or sinus infections.  When one of us gets sick, we all seem to get sick.  Well, it didn't happen this time.  I can't tell you for sure that is why we didn't all get sick but I am sure it helped.

Of course, I love that Prefense is a foaming hand sanitizer.  I have no real reason.  I just do, maybe because it seems like you are washing your hands.

Overall, I think this is a great product.  I think everyone will love Prefense.  It can be purchased on the Prefense website or on Amazon.  If you aren't the lucky winner of this giveaway (or you just can't wait to try this product), go purchase some for the whole family.  I'm sure you will agree that this is a great product.  For more information, you can check out the Prefense website, Prefense Facebook page, and/or Prefense Twitter page.

One lucky winner will win an 8 oz Prefense which offers 640 applications.  With one spray lasting all day, this one bottle of Prefense could potentially last one user almost 2 years.  This is only open to US residents. There are so many ways to enter.  Pick one, two, or as many entries as you want.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Image Credit:  Prefense 

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment: