Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Pre-Holiday "Fan" Fare Giveaway


Just wanted to give you a heads up.  Monday at midnight, there will be another great giveaway starting.  I have joined a great bunch of girls to bring you the Pre-Holiday "Fan" Fare Giveaway.


What's in it for you?  Well, you get to check out some great blogs.  Ok, that's not it.  If you are the winner, you will win a new white 4 1/2 quart Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.  Believe me you want to win this one.

I have one that I got years ago.  I LOVE IT!!  It is the perfect thing for the holidays.  You won't know how you lived without it after you get one.  I use mine constantly during the holidays for all of my holiday baking.

Here are the details:

Open to US Residents only
How do you enter:  Rafflecopter Entry Form posted tomorrow night.
Dates:  September 12-26
Winner will be emailed, announced on the Rafflecopter Form and on Facebook.  The winner has 48 hours to confirm before another winner will be chosen.

Good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment