Saturday, September 10, 2011

Free eBook - Teen Proofing


Teen-Proofing: A Revolutionary Approach to Fostering Responsible Decision Making in Your Teenager
Did the title hook you?  Well, this definitely one I need to read.  I still have one teenager at home, and I swear sometimes she will be the death of me.  Don't get me wrong she is a great kid but she can try my patience.  She doesn't roll her eyes at anyone else, thank goodness.


Anyway, you can get a free copy of Teen-Proofing: A Revolutionary Approach to Fostering Responsible Decision Making in Your Teenager, too.  Hurry, I don't know how long this one will stay free.  It is a $14.99 value.

You do not have to have a Kindle to get this. You can always download the book to your computer and more if you do not have a Kindle. You can get Kindle for free on your PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, etc. Any book or magazine that you get can be seen on any or all of your Kindle devices.

Always check the price, Amazon may change the price at any time. You can also check out the Top 100 Free eBooks on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment