Saturday, September 17, 2011

Free Zarbee's at Walgreens Starting Tomorrow

Okay, I don't know anything about this product but it does say that it is all natural.  It is right on time, though.  Cold & Flu Season are right around the corner.


With this new $1/1 Zarbees product coupon you will be able to get some free Zarbee's Cough Syrup starting tomorrow (9/25):

Zarbee's Nighttime Cough/Sleep Drink Grape (2.47oz), $5.99
- Get $5 RRs
- Use $1.00 off ANY Zarbee’s Product
= FREE after coupon and RRs!

Image Credit:  Zarbees

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

2 comments:

  1. i wonder if it's also available in HI sometimes our stuff here are different.

    anyway, stopping by from Alexa hop
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how this happened because it is usually the other way around. I am following you on Facebook but not thru GFC so tonight I fixed that and also followed thru RSS Reader. I would love a follow back on both of those also when you get the chance. I don't know if you followed me also on Facebook but would love it if you checked. Thanks so much for your help and have a great weekend!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete