Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Free Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

There is a new $1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste coupon available. With this coupon, you can score some free toothpaste at Walgreens this week.  Here is how it works:


Buy 2 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste 2/$7.98
- Use 2 $1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste coupons
- Pay $5.98, Get $6 RR
Final Price: 2 Free!

Even if you don't plan on using it at Walgreens this week, if you think you will want this one, you better print it now.

Image Credit:  Colgate
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Your header is so cute! I really need a new design. Need to start making some money first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristen. Natalie from LT3Boutique.com did my blog design. She is very reasonable and great to work with. Let me know if you want her email. I can not say enough good things about her. I mean it when I say she is reasonable!!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete