Saturday, March 26, 2011

Free Sample of Post-it Pop Up Notes

I don't know about you but I can always use some free Post-its.  Right now, you can get a free sample of Post-it Pop Up Notes.  I'm not so sure I will like these as much.  Someone handed me some one day.  I didn't realize it was the Pop Up ones.  I ended up dropping them.  There was a long strand of Post-its across the floor.

5 comments:

  1. What? Free? I am there! I am going to get me some, I hope it works...
    Following you back Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, they are out of it already. bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...new follower from weekend blog hop.
    www.fingerclicksaver.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am returning the follow from the hop. Thanks for stopping by. http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
    www.reneeahand.com
    Thanks
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog .Following you back from Adventures at Greenacre : )

    ReplyDelete