Monday, September 8, 2014

Free Disney Cruise Line Vacation Planning DVD

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


My husband and I have set a goal this year.  We want to go on a cruise. Our youngest graduated in May, and now it is time to do something for ourselves.  So, I've been checking into all kinds of information on cruises, and I found this freebie.

You can get a free Disney Cruise Line Vacation Planning DVD.  From what I've heard, it isn't just for kids.  Besides, I love everything Disney.  I can't wait to get mine, and I can't wait to go on a cruise!!

Have you been on a cruise?  How about a Disney cruise?  Let me know about your experience with taking a cruise.

Image Credit: Disney

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment