Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Save Money on Cable/Satellite

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  



As most of you know, I got rid of cable/satellite probably 5 years ago.  It has saved $1000s.  We watch all of our tv with the use of our antennae and our Roku.  This means I don't have monthly fees to watch tv.  I do pay for a couple of services, Hulu Plus, and Netflix.  These are $7.99 a piece.  So, basically I pay $16 a month.  This is much cheaper than cable and satellite.

I have been taking a look at maybe adding Hallmark Spirit Clips to our channel repertoire.  I love Hallmark.  They always produce great movies and shows.  The best thing is it is only $2.99 a month.  However, right now, you can get a free one week trial of Hallmark Clips.  If you don't have a Roku, you might want to try their other deal of getting Hallmark Spirit Clips for $2.99 a month, and get a coupon for $25 off of a Roku.  They are only letting 50 people a day to get this offer.  So, you may need to check back tomorrow.


Believe me, you can save loads of money by getting rid of cable and satellite.  If you are like me and so many others, you won't miss it at all.  You can find some great channels for your Roku, and don't worry most of the channels are free.

I can't wait to try out Hallmark Spirit Clips.  How about you?

Image Credit: Hallmark

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment