Sunday, May 25, 2014

Countdown to Summer Marlboro Sweepstakes (Over 1000 Winners Each Week)

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/break-for-flavor/countdown-to-summer/
I have to admit I love Marlboro sweepstakes and contests.  I have gotten so many things over the years including notebook computers, cowboy boots, and much, much more.

Well, Marlboro is at it again.  This time it is the Countdown to Summer Sweepstakes.  This contest runs through 5/25/14.  They will have over 1000 winners each week.  There will be 4 different prizes each week.

You will need to register or login to Marlboro to enter the contest.  Once you login, it should take you to the Countdown to Summer page.  If it doesn't, just choose it from the dropdown menu list on the top left hand side.

You can then choose which prize you want to try to win.  Very easy.  Make sure you enter every day for a better chance to win.

Image Credit: Marlboro
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment