Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Time to File Your Taxes

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


H&R Block
I have to admit that the last few years I used another program to file taxes.  However, my daughter did her taxes this year on the other program I used and H & R Block.  She had a bigger refund with H & R Block.  They found a credit that the other program didn't.

So, I did my youngest daughter's taxes on H & R Block.  I loved it.  I found it easier to use than other programs and it took no time at all to do.  I still need to do my own.  I think I will definitely be using H & R Block.

It is free to file your federal taxes.  You do have to pay to file state taxes just like with any other program.

Image Credit: H & R Block

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment