Tuesday, March 18, 2014

South West International In Water Boat Show

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


http://www.southwestinternationalboatshow.com/tickets
As many of you know, I live in Southern Louisiana, the Sportsman's Paradise.  We are known for our fishing and hunting.  While not everyone has a boat and we don't paddle a boat to school or work, many people love their boats, and everything to do with them whether it be fishing or other water sports.  Anyway, I was very excited to be given this opportunity to tell you about the South West International In-Water Boat Show.  This is one of the only boat shows that I know of that is in the water.  This will give you real opportunity to experience the boats.


However, if you think this just involves boating you are wrong.  I was quite surprised when I started taking a look around their website.  It is so much more than a boat show.  There are so many options to choose from: Be a Diver, Crews and Brews Craft Beer Garden, Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training (for power and sail), Live Music and More, Live Shark Encounter, Hourly Seminars, and there are over 200 vendors.  It looks like there is something for everyone.  I know everyone in my family will find something that they will enjoy.

There is so much to see and do.  The show runs March 27-30, only 4 days.  It just doesn't seem like there is enough time to do everything.  You don't even have to pay for parking, and they have free shuttle buses to take you from parking to the Boat Show.  Of course, you do have to buy tickets but they are worth every penny.  Prices at the gate are: Adults $13, Adult 2-Day pass $20, Military and Seniors $11, Children 6-14 $5 and children 5 and under free.  If you go to their website, you can even click on a link to get $2 off of adult admission at the gate. 

Head on over to the 2014 South West International In-Water Boat Show website to check out everything that you can experience at the 2014 South West International In-Water Boat Show.  If I were you, I would go Like their Facebook page, too.  They have been running some giveaways on their Facebook page.

http://www.southwestinternationalboatshow.com/sharkencounter

So, what are you looking forward to?  What do you want to do at the boat show?  I know the first thing my daughter would want to do is to go to the Shark Encounter.

I got to participate in this campaign thanks to the South West International Boat Show and New Creative Media.  They sponsored this post but all opinions are 100% mine.

Image Credit: South West International In Water Boat Show

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment