Saturday, October 12, 2013

Winnable: Free Milk by the Minute Sweepstakes (Over 82,000 Winners)

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  



I love this one!!  I don't know about you but I can definitely use some free milk.  You have to check out the Milk by the Minute Sweepstakes!!

You can enter every day through October 17th for a chance to win a coupon for a free gallon of white milk (up to $4).  They are giving away a coupon for free milk every minute!!

There will be over 82,000 winners.  Who knows, you might even win one of the weekly prizes of free milk for a year.

Make sure you enter every day!!  (I will post a reminder everyday.)  You are bound to at least win one gallon of milk, but hopefully one of you will also win milk for a year!!

Image Credit: Got Milk
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment