Monday, October 28, 2013

Time to Earn Gift Cards & More Online

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pointclub.com for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo EM_Pinterest01_600x400_zpsab2928fe.jpg

Have you heard of Point Club?  Do you want to earn some free gift cards?  I just found out about Point Club, and I have to say I am pretty excited about this one, especially with Christmas right around the corner.  I mean really, who does not want some free gift cards.  You do not have to do much to earn these.  You can watch videos, play games, participate in polls, shop online, and more.


You can Join PointClub.com for Free. It is super easy to sign up.  You can sign up with your email and a password (of your choosing) or with your Facebook account.  You even get points for signing up and completing your profile.  Don't worry when it gets to the point where they are showing one offer after another, you do not have to accept or complete any of the offers.  You can just click on any of the headings at the top of the page to see something besides all of the offers.

I love how easy it is to earn points.  I even get points for playing some of my favorite games like Crazy Taxi.  Then, of course, there is a spin & win game, slot machine, and more.  If you want , you can also watch short videos for points.  If you are like most Americans these days, and you shop online, then go through Point Club to earn even more points.

I bet you are wondering if you can really get anything good with your points.  Well, you definitely can.  You can gift cards like Visa, Amex Target, Walmart and more.  Then your only decision will be if you are going to keep them for yourself, or give them as a present for Christmas, birthdays, etc.

Make sure you Follow PointClub.com on Twitter to keep up with any bonus points they might have or new ways to earn points.  This is so easy to earn points for some great items.  You could even get the kids involved, and let them play a game or watch one of the videos.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment