This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Republic Wireless for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you been looking at your cell phone bill and wondering why? Why am I paying this much? I mean really companies are charging outrageaous amounts for us to use their service. I know our phone bill is high and we don't even have smartphones. I really don't know how people afford smartphones.
I want to join the rest of the world and get a smartphone. Of course, I have to wait until our contracts are up. I have been checking out several companies and their rates. I've discovered that most of the prepaid plans are actually cheaper.
In fact, I just checked out Republic Wireless. Can you imagine my surprise when I saw that there smartphone plan included unlimited talk, text, and data for only $19 a month? I was shocked. I mean no one even comes close to this.
I know you are like what is the catch. Well, you do have to buy the phone, a Motorola DEFY XT, for $199. The Motorola DEFY XT smartphone is dust proof, and water proof. I guess that means I don't have to worry about anyone dropping their phone in the sink, pool, etc. The features include front and rear facing cam, an Android Operating system with Wifi & 3G Sprint coverage with dual band reception, and 3.7 inch Corning Gorilla Glass.
I'm not too worried about the price of the phone because it is a one time fee. I would have to buy a new phone anyway and I'm not going to get one at a discounted price with a contract. I don't want to be stuck with a contract again.
Republic Wireless also has a great money back guarantee. You have a 30 day money back guarantee that includes the phone!! You have no worries and nothing to lose. In fact, you will end up saving loads of money with a great smartphone.
It looks like I see a new phone in my future. I get to join the rest of the world with a smartphone.
Have you been looking at your cell phone bill and wondering why? Why am I paying this much? I mean really companies are charging outrageaous amounts for us to use their service. I know our phone bill is high and we don't even have smartphones. I really don't know how people afford smartphones.
I want to join the rest of the world and get a smartphone. Of course, I have to wait until our contracts are up. I have been checking out several companies and their rates. I've discovered that most of the prepaid plans are actually cheaper.
In fact, I just checked out Republic Wireless. Can you imagine my surprise when I saw that there smartphone plan included unlimited talk, text, and data for only $19 a month? I was shocked. I mean no one even comes close to this.
I know you are like what is the catch. Well, you do have to buy the phone, a Motorola DEFY XT, for $199. The Motorola DEFY XT smartphone is dust proof, and water proof. I guess that means I don't have to worry about anyone dropping their phone in the sink, pool, etc. The features include front and rear facing cam, an Android Operating system with Wifi & 3G Sprint coverage with dual band reception, and 3.7 inch Corning Gorilla Glass.
I'm not too worried about the price of the phone because it is a one time fee. I would have to buy a new phone anyway and I'm not going to get one at a discounted price with a contract. I don't want to be stuck with a contract again.
Republic Wireless also has a great money back guarantee. You have a 30 day money back guarantee that includes the phone!! You have no worries and nothing to lose. In fact, you will end up saving loads of money with a great smartphone.
It looks like I see a new phone in my future. I get to join the rest of the world with a smartphone.
No comments:
Post a Comment