Monday, June 17, 2013

Family Dollar Ad Match Up 6/16-6/23

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


First, I would like to thank Anna at Dollar Store Deals for doing this match up for us.  I am glad that she is helping us out again.  I know it takes quite a bit of time to get these match ups put together.  It looks like I will be able to post these each week for you with her help.

Don't forget to check the Family Dollar ad for store coupons that can be stacked with manufacturer coupons.  You can even print Family Dollar coupons.

In addition, Ibotta is now accepted at Family Dollar and Dollar General.  If you don't know about Ibotta, check out one of my post about Ibotta.

Old Spice Body Wash or 6 bars of Soap $4
$0.50/1 Old Spice Body Wash, exp. 6/30/13 (P&G 06/02/13)
$1/1 Old Spice Product, exp. 6/30/13 (P&G 06/02/13)
FInal Price $3

Gillette Good News or Daisy Razors 12 pack $6.50
$2/1 Gillette Disposable, exp. 6/30/13 (P&G 05/12/13)
Final Price $4.50

PowerAde 32 oz or Vitawater 20 oz $1
Family Dollar Store Coupon Found in Ad $.50 off 3
Final Price $.82 each WYB 3

Pampers Cruisers or Swaddlers $9.50
$1.50 off ONE Pampers Cruisers Diapers
$1.50 off ONE Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
Final Price $8

Image Credit:  Family Dollar

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment