Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stop Smoking with V2 Cigs

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


There has been so much hype these days about electronic cigarettes, partly so people can "smoke" in places where they aren't able to legally smoke cigarettes, and partly as a method to stop smoking.  My husband and I both smoke.  Several years ago we quit using fake cigarettes.  They were just one big filter.  We were able to quit for quite awhile.  Unfortunately, my hubby started again, and eventually I did, too.


Last year, we quit for a few months with the help of another type of ecigarette.  Basically, we started back because we didn't care for the ones we were using.  They gave me headaches.  Also, they did not have a gradual step down of nicotine.

I was recently informed about V2 Cigs.  These look like a great deal that I think I am going to try out.  The review for V2 gives me hope that it will work better than the last one.  The offer different levels of nicotine.  So, I can gradually cut back on my nicotine, and still break the habit slowly of having a cigarette in my hand.  I know part of my addiction is nicotine but the rest is just the habit of having a cigarette in his hand.

Right now, you can get some great deals for V2 Cigs.  They are going to have a 20% off store wide sale from April 26th until the 29th.  So, you better hurry up and make the decision to quit smoking with V2 Cigs while you get a great deal.  In addition, you can save a total of 32% on V2 starter kits with free shipping when you use the 15% off coupon code ECR15KITS at checkout during this sale.

When you get yours, let me know what you think.  This could make a great gift for a friend or family member that wants to quit smoking.

This is a sponsored post for V2 Cigs.

Image Credit:  V2 Cigs

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment