If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.
Do you have a blog or website? If so, then you know how important it is to get your domain name. In fact, people say that you should get any of them that are similar to your name. You should do this in case someone misspells the name of your website, uses the wrong extension (like .net or .com), or makes some other mistake. This can be pretty expensive. This is one of the reasons why I have not gotten all of the domain names that are similar to mine.
Well, I just might change that this year with all of these great coupon codes from Network Solutions. There are several promo codes to choose from. Check out all of the Network Solutions Coupons. One of the codes is for domains (SAVE70DAF), another one for hosting (HOST0004AF), another one for websites (WEBSITE1AF), and the last one is for new orders (WEBSITE1AF). You get a bigger discount if you purchase multiple years at one time. I know I will be coming back here to get a code to save some money when I have to renew my domain name.
So, see, you can save on just about everything. I never even thought about finding promo codes for domain names until I found this website. I mean I would always compare prices but didn't think there would be any coupons or promo codes for domain names, hosting and more. I guess you really can learn something new every day.
This is a sponsored post from Pay Per Post, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Image Credit: Domain Promo Codes

No comments:
Post a Comment