Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Delicious Almondina Cookies

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  




Update:  The giveaway is up and running.  Go enter to win your own variety pack.

I was lucky enough to get to do a review for Almondina.  This one will be a little different, though.  I barely got a chance to try these delicious cookies because my husband devoured them.  So, I asked him to write something up.  Here is what he had to say:

I was recently introduced to and smitten with, of all things, a cookie. The cookie that I speak of is ALMONDINA. I recently tried several of the flavors available some of which were the  Original - an all natural favorite with almonds and raisins , Chocolate Cherry – made with the world's finest dark chocolate and plump cherries to produce a treat without guilt, Cinnaroma®- made for cinnamon lover. 

I tried the cookies, and instantly fell head over heals for this delightful treat. I thought I would sit down to have a snack and be done with it. That was not the case. Before I knew it, I had eaten through a whole package of the ORIGINAL cookies. I then went on to eat several packs of the cookies over a period of  a week and a half.

These snacks are great with milk, coffee or any of your favorite beverages. The cookie is a thin crisp wafer with tons of flavor. One thing that makes this a great snack is that it is sodium and cholesterol free, without losing flavor. Please do yourself a favor and check out their website at almondina.com/. This website will also show you where to get this tasty snack. 

As you can see he loved them.  What is even better is that I get to give away a sample box of several varieties of Almomdina.  I will have the post up for the giveaway later today.  So, don't forget to check back.  I will come back here and add a link to the giveaway.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment