Monday, February 18, 2013

Delicious Almondina Cookies Giveaway

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


You have to try these Almondina cookies; they are delicious.  I only got to eat a couple.  The ones that I tried were great.  I know I got these to review but I didn't get to eat many of them.  My husband got a hold of these cookies, and ate almost all of them.  I was a little worried because he is diabetic.  However, these are all natural, and much better for him than regular cookies.  There are no added preservatives, fats, or salt.  What more could you ask for?
You can check out my review here.  Well, really my husband's review.

You have to enter this giveaway.  If you win, you will get all of the cookies pictured above.  Believe me you will love them.  It is so easy to enter.  Just use the Rafflecopter below.  There are so many different options for you to enter this giveaway, including 6 entries that can be done daily.
This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

4 comments:

  1. I would not mind winning...reserving this for later! I will enter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commented on dole fruit smoothie coupons post
    Ttrockwood@yahoo.com
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commented on breakfast burrito recipe post.

    ReplyDelete