Saturday, December 15, 2012

The End of Laundry Detergent - Robby Wash - Review&Giveaway

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


I am so excited about this one.  I have to admit I was pretty hesitant, when I got the Robby Wash.  They said that I wouldn't need laundry detergent with this little ball.  It is filled with macromolecules.  The best thing is one ball is suppose to last for at least 120 loads or up to a year.

I was a little worried when I got it because the box isn't in English.  Robby Wash is suppose to be widely used in Europe.  Inside the box, the directions did come in English and other languages.  The Robby Wash came with a stain stick, ball, and refill macromolecules.  I don't really understand how it works but let me tell you - IT DOES WORK!!!!  

I love the Robby Wash.  I have been using it for the past week or two.  My true test was when I had to clean my daughters new neon green pullover.  It had spaghetti sauce on it.  I used a little bit of the stain stick that came with it to be on the safe side.  Image my surprise, when I took it out of the wash, and there was no sign of the spaghetti sauce.

I am so excited because I won't have to buy laundry detergent that can be expensive and takes up so much storage space.  Even if I keep the box that the ball, refill, and stain stick came in, it takes almost no space.  As most of you know, I don't usually buy laundry detergent.  I usually make my own.  The Robby Wash beats making your own, too.

Really, I'm not giving you a line of bull.  I am truly excited about this one.  I mean I really can't tell you, yet, that this will last as long as they say but I haven't seen any real difference in the macromolecules in my ball.  I have done at least 15-20 loads of laundry already.

The Robby Wash only costs $32.95.  You have to remember that this will last you for a year.  So, it really doesn't cost that much when you think about it.  It will replace a year's worth of laundry detergent and stain remover.

The only thing I feel bad about is that I am giving my sister in law all of the laundry detergent and stain remover that I still in my house.  I feel bad because I don't have another Robby Wash to give her.  LOL.  I might have to see about getting her one later.

However, one of my lucky readers, will get one for free.  You can use the Rafflecopter below to try to win one in my giveaway.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Image Credit:  Robby Wash


This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

2 comments: