Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful For: Day 4

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


 So, have you started a list of things you are thankful for?  Enter what you are thankful for on my Facebook page in the comments section.  I want to see how many people can do this all month long.

 Day 4:  I am thankful that I have a house.  There are so many people that don't have one or have lost theirs in the past few years.  It may not be a palace but I like it, even though, it needs a little bit of work.  What is really nice is that it has a history.  It was my husband's grandparents home.  He has so many memories of this house when he was growing up, and now our kids do, too.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment