If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.
So, have you started a list of things you are thankful for? Enter what you are thankful for on my Facebook page in the comments section. I want to see how many people can do this all month long.
![]() |
| My mom with my daughter, Alexis. |
Day 3 - I am thankful for my mom. Like any mom (including me), there are times when she might aggravate me, but I know that she always means well. She is always there for me when I need her. It doesn't matter what it going on. If I just need someone to talk to, she is willing to listen to all of my crap (and believe me there can be some crap).
There was a time in my life when I let others convince me that she didn't want me, or love me. We went through a very difficult time but came out the other end that much stronger.
So, mom I just want you to know that I am thankful for you and everything you have done. Love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment