Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful For: Day 2

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


So, have you started a list of things you are thankful for?  Enter what you are thankful for on my Facebook page in the comments section.  I want to see how many people can do this all month long.


Day 2 - I am thankful for my 3 beautiful, healthy children - Alexis (23), Cody(20), and Brittany(16).  They are truly a blessing.  We have been lucky because we have never had big problems with them.  They are well behaved, hard working, and did/do pretty well in school.

Alexis, Cody, and Brittany, I want you to know how thankful I am for you.  You have blessed my life in a way you will never know.  I LOVE ALL 3 OF YOU!!!!!

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment