Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful for: Day 12

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


So, have you started a list of things you are thankful for?  Enter what you are thankful for on my Facebook page in the comments section.  I want to see how many people can do this all month long.

I am thankful for my puppies.  We have 2 dogs that we adopted 2 years ago.  Both of them are rescues that were abused.  In fact, the 2nd one we got was o severely abused, and we barely saw him for probably almost 2 months.  He would hide behind the couch or under the bed, and we never heard a peep out him.  He has definitely changed.  Now we can barely get him to shut up when someone comes to the house.

I love my puppies.  They are my company everyday.  They can always bring a smile to my face.

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment