Thursday, November 15, 2012

Please!! I Need Your Help

If you like all of these great freebies and deals, make sure you sign up for my newsletter.  


Ok, normally, I wouldn't do this but I really need the help.  My mom nominated our house for an exterior makeover with a local company.  As you can see, the paint on my house is peeling, and we don't have the money to paint.  My husband is a teacher, and I can't work because of my fibromyalgia.  Our finances are extremely tight, especially with all of the medical bills.

It seems like our house is falling apart at the seems.  I would really love it if you could help me out by voting for my house.

First, you will need to Like Hollier's Home Improvement page.  Then to vote, all you have to do is click Vote on the picture of my house.  Then if you could pass this on by either liking, sharing, tweeting, etc, this post, I would love it.

If you have anything you need help with let me know, and I will see what I can do for you.

THANKS!!!

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment