Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kmart's Big Layaway Giveaway

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kmart for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
BLG_Logo_Horizontal.jpg (3 documents, 3 total pages)
It is about time to start thinking about Christmas and all the fun that goes with it.  Kmart is starting the season off with a big bang.  They will be running the Kmart's Big Layaway Giveaway again this year.  I heard about this last year and was very impressed with Kmart and their Christmas spirit.

What is the Kmart's Big Layaway Giveaway?  Well, it is where you might get all of your holiday gifts for free.  I know you are thinking the chances of me winning are miniscule.  Kmart probably only gives away 1 or 2 of these.  Wrong!!  They are paying off someone's free layaway each week in each store nationwide.  You got me right.  One person each week in each store will get their layaway for free.
( This is what I want.  Hint. Hint.)
I would hurry to Kmart now.  This only runs from September 9th through November 11th.  It is not necessary have to make any purchase to enter the Kmart's Big Layaway Giveaway.   You can check out the Official Rules by visiting a participating Kmart location or by going to www.kmart.com/layawaygiveaway.
I'm sure you are wondering how Kmart stacks up to other stores that offer layaway.  Well, they are amazing.  Just check out the table below to see how great they are.  I am shocked, to tell you the truth.   I didn't realize how great their layaway was until I took a look at this.  You can even put it on layaway in one state, and pick it up in another one. 
Kmart Free Layaway Grid 09_12.jpg
I am sure you will agree that they have the best layaway program around, and it would be great to get all of it for free.  Good luck.  I wish we could all win.
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment