Thursday, May 31, 2012

Amazon Gift Card-Giveaway-3 Winners!!!



3 Random Winners will each score a $100 Amazon Gift Code

Too bad, I can't enter this giveaway.  There are loads of things I could use a $100 Amazon Gift Card on.  Leave me a comment with how you would like to use this gift card if you won.  Do you have to get some books for your kids for summer reading, maybe some gadget for the house, or something for Father's Day?  


Good Luck everyone.  I wish everyone could win but at least there are 3 prizes this time.

Thanks to these wonderful Blogs for Sponsoring this Giveaway:

A Thrifty Diva Surviving Mommy Hood | Nearly Nothing | Meg's a Mommy! | One Sleepy Mommy | Utah Sweet Savings | Celebrate Woman Today | Lots 2 Save | Mom Does Reviews | Two Little Cavaliers | 2 Dorks in Love | Linda's Angels | Me and My SoldierMan | Never a Dull Day in Poland | Coupoon For Five | Scattered Seashells | Soldier's Wife, Crazy Life | Building Carpenters | I Crave Freebies | Read. Write. Mom! | Mom to Bed by 8 | Coupons with Q | Tatum's Family Reviews | This Girl's No Expert | Loves 2 Read | Ey to Zee | Mrs. K and Captain J | Jenns Blah Blah Blog | Simply Shawn N Jenn | Moms Vacation Spots | Swanky Moms Club | Thrifty Mommas Tips |Young Mom's Deals
Rules:
  • All entries are chances to win. The more you complete, the more entries you receive.
  • All rafflecopters entries will be verified.
  • Hosts are not allowed to enter the giveaway
  • All winners are subject to be publicly announced on blogs and social networks.
  • Giveaway is open to US and Canada residents.
  • If the winner is not verified and replied within 48 hours we reserve the right to choose a new winner.
Please allow the rafflecopter widget to load below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

6 comments:

  1. Books, books and more books. And a new cover for my Kindle Fire. And more books! As you can obviously tell, I am a huge book lover! Sorry you can't enter the giveaway yourself. :( That stinks! Thanks for the opportunity for us though. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy another Kindle so my kids willstop taking mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Amazon Cards! So much to choose from. I think I'm going to get a wireless printer next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara Francisco GerardoJune 10, 2012 at 2:56 AM

    Saving up to get my husband a Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy some books for my kids and for myself. Maybe find a good one for my autistic son to look at. He loves books especially colorful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love amazon cards for books and video games, awsome giveaway

    ReplyDelete