Saturday, February 25, 2012

Need a Great Gift?


Are you looking to get a unique gift?  If so, check out Canvas People.  They have some great deals.  You can get an 8 X 10 photo canvas from Canvas People for free just pay shipping, 11 X 14 for $27 with free shipping, or 16 X 20 for $37 with free shipping.

My mom bought one, and loves it.  I think I am going to get one of the 11 X 14 photo canvases of my 3 kids.  They took a great picture at Christmastime.  In fact, I might just have to get 2 of them.  Then I can give one to my mom for Mother's Day.

Make sure you check out the great deals from Canvas People.  A photo canvas makes a great gift for weddings, birthdays, Mother's Day, etc.

Image Credit:  Canvas People

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

1 comment: