Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Making Money with Superpoints

Yes, you really can make money with Superpoints.  I cashed in $50 last month.  I know it is not much but it is something, and you really don't have to do much to get the points.  I am using all of my points for Pay Pal but there are other options available if you want. 

Just click on this link to join Superpoints.  Join now to start earning great rewards, like CASH!!  You can earn points a number of ways:  points emailed to you, clicking on the Superpoints Button, completing offers, surveys, and from referrals.

You have to complete your profile and validate your email to get to the basic level for your sign-up to count and to start earning money and to get referrals.  It only takes about a minute to do this.  It is super easy.

Check it out.  You can only join with an invitation.

If the invite is not working and you would like an invite, you can leave a comment with your email address, or you can email me at kg1117 at bellsouth dot net, and I will send you an invite.

Image Credit:  Superpoints  

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment