Wednesday, February 8, 2012

General Mills & Publix Return to School Win 100,000 Box Tops


I love Box Tops or education.  Well, I love anything that helps schools.  I've entered several of their sweepstakes and instant win games in the past and won.  Please, please if you live in one of the following states - Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, or Tennessee - enter the General Mills & Publix Return to School sweepstakes to win 100,000 Boxtops for your school!

Unfortunately, only Publix Shoppers located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee can signup and enter the 100,000 boxtop giveaway.  This could make a big difference for your school if you win.  Schools need as much help as they can get.  Pass this on to everyone you know in these states.

Image Credit:  Publix 

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment