Thursday, February 9, 2012

Free-Chasing Summer Album


I love music.  My whole family does.  I love finding new music, especially if it is free.  Well, recently I discovered Noise Trade.  Noise Trade promotes artists.  They offer all types of music for free, legally.  You can give a tip for the artist if you want but you don't have to give a tip.

Today, I got the free album Chasing Summer.  It is a kind of folk/country album.  I haven't listened to all of the songs, yet, but the ones I have listened to I really enjoyed.  Check them out or look for something else that strikes your fancy.

Let your kids know about this one.  It could save them (you) some money.  Oh, and you can listen before you get it.

Image Credit:  Noise Trade

This post may contain affiliate links. You may check my disclosure page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment